These were insanely delicious !
We all fancy a sweet treat from time to time right ..?
So this weekend i decided to whip up a batch of the most delicious bounty bars. So simple and utterly delicious! They are also vegan!
350g Organic shredded coconut ( I use toasted chips)
2 tbsp Organic coconut oil
1tbsp Agave Syrup
2 tbsp Organic maple syrup
150g Dark chocolate the best you can find!
- Pop your shredded coconut in to a food mixer and give it a good whizz until all shredded.
- Add the remaining ingredients, coconut oil, agave syrup and maple syrup.
- Line a baking tray with some baking parchment paper.
- Carefully scoop out the coconut mix and spread onto the baking sheet tray make sure its quite thick.
- Press down until firm and make sure its even!
- Pop in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Once firm remove from the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water.
- Cut the coconut bar into small bars and dip onto the melted chocolate mixture.
- once all coated, place in the fridge until set.