Our Pilates class timetable offers a number of different class options. If you’re not sure which is most suitable, please get in touch.
We are offering a combination of face to face classes and live streamed classes which you can do from the comfort of your home or garden. Please head over to online pilates for more information or do get in touch if you would like to join.
1-1 Sessions are available face to face or via Zoom live streamed.
Due to the Coronavirus, we have made changes to our Pilates Classes. Please take note of the following changes.
- Please avoid arriving early and aim to attend as close to start time as possible. Please wait outside the door until you are greeted.
- Please arrive in the same clothes you will be using to take part in the session.
- Hand sanitising is to be completed at the start and end of the session.
- The studio has been updated to ensure that social distancing of 2 meters can be adhered to. When 2 meters cannot be achieved then a minimum of 1 meter with added precautions will take place.
- Face coverings are optional.
- You must not attend your session if you have any of the following: A recent onset of a new or continous cough, High temperature, loss or change in taste and/or smell.
- We will be operating a track and trace system using evePASS, you do not need to download the app, you simple open the camera section on your phone, and follow directions. Instructions on the studio door.
- Footwear to be left at the door, in storage racks
- Please wear socks or Pilates socks for your session.
- Ensure you bring own mat and own cushion. Please ensure santizied before entering the building.
- Mats to either seperated by 2 meters or less than 2 meters with precautions.
- Contactless payment preferred. Precautions taken if paying be cheque or cash.